‘Sand’ organic cotton block-print blanket
The triple-layered organic cotton Sand blanket is reversible with complementary patterns on each side. It is hand block-printed by aritsans in Rajasthan.
This unique dohar blanket is perfect as a light summer blanket or throw, beach or picnic blanket, or extra warmth in winter. Due to being handmade, each blanket is unique in its slight imperfections, making no two exactly the same.
- Size: 210cm x 210cm (suitable up to a king sized bed)
- Three layers of organic cotton
- Double-sided: orange floral on one side, mustard/white pattern on the other
- Handmade in India using traditional block-print techniques and non-harmful dyes
- Machine wash before use and line dry
Out of stock
Kalai blankets are designed in Australia and handmade in Rajasthan using organic cotton and traditional block-printing techniques. We take every care in ensuring all our blankets are non-toxic, ethically made and plastic-free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.